Fundraising Volunteers Needed. Work Remotely!
Use your business and professional skills to help local nonprofits in the Greater Delaware Valley achieve their mission with the convenience of working remotely. Our corps of Volunteer Executive Consultants (VEC) volunteers are business professionals who offer management, technical or professional help for growing nonprofits. These skills-based volunteers consult in many areas including
- Financial Management
- Board and Staff Development
- Human Resources
- Marketing / Social Media
- Strategic & Business Planning
We are currently seeking volunteers with a background in fundraising with the following skill sets:
- Building, maintaining and increasing supportive relationships
- Knowledge on trends and developments in philanthropy
- Identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding corporate and individual sponsors and donors, including in-kind donors
- Grant-writing to foundations, corporations and government agencies
- Developing strategies to encourage new or increased contributions
This flexible opportunity lets you choose one hour consult or short-term projects. Work individually or as part of a team. Consulting is performed throughout the Delaware Valley in person or can be done virtually during lunchtime, evenings or weekends.
We'll work with your schedule.
901 E. 8th Avenue, Suite 200King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Financial Planning
- Financial Service Assistance
- Donor Management
- Must be at least 18