Do you want to help combat domestic violence in Chester County?
21 people are interested
Make an incredible impact in your community by volunteering at the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County. DVCCC is looking for volunteers to assist with a variety of activities.
Direct Volunteers are those who work directly in any way with participants or their children, do administrative work, and/or represent the agency with community outreach.
Examples of Direct Services include, but are not limited to:
- Hosting tables at community events
- Providing dating violence awareness presentations to local high schools, colleges, and universities
- Accompanying clients to court
- Helping children with homework
- Caring for children during adult group counseling sessions
- Answering hotline calls
- Organizing supplies and donations
- Cleaning and readying rooms for new residents
- Filing paperwork & Assisting with mailings
We'll work with your schedule.
PO Box 832West Chester, PA 19381
- People Skills
- Crisis Intervention
- Crisis Counseling
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 volunteer hours per year
- In person and online training; continuing education hours; clearances