=Visitor Services Volunteers - =Visitor Services Volunteers assist the Front Desk and Visitor Services staff to make sure that all of our guests and families are up-to-date with all of the super fun stuff going on at the Zimmer! From greeting families as they enter the museum, to providing information about classes and programs, Team Visitor Services volunteers are an outgoing bunch!
Works With: Visitor Services Coordinator, Front Desk Staff, Volunteer Coordinator
- Provides information to visitors regarding public programs and membership
- Welcomes all guests
- Provides additional front desk phone support as needed
- Escorts guests to the downstairs level of museum as needed
- Assists with survey distribution and collection
- Makes sure that front desk area and upstairs lobby are cleanly and organized
- Must be responsible, reliable, and punctual
- Comfortable interacting with diverse groups of people
- Outgoing, welcoming, and patient personality!
- Has a professional and positive approach to volunteering
- at least one 2 hour shift per month, minimum 6-month commitment
- SHIFT TIMES: Tuesdays 10-12, 12-2; Fridays 10-12, 12-2
Age Restriction:Ages 17 and up
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 1 shift per month.
- Must be able to commit to at least 6 months.