Festivals Volunteer at the Zimmer Children's Museum!
2 people are interested
Application on our website:
Festivals tend to be fast-paced as participants come and go like the fall breeze and our volunteers must be the same! Our volunteers work with staff to facilitate arts & crafts activities with family festival-goers. We are on the lookout for volunteers who are attentive, outgoing, and friendly multi-taskers! Sign-up now!
*Festival events are not limited to only festival volunteers, but trained festival volunteers get priority over all other types of volunteers when festival event spots are limited.
Works With: Community Engagement Program Manager, Volunteer Coordinator
- Provides support at festivals throughout the year by:
- Setting-up booths and activity materials
- Assisting with activities
- Interacting with family attendees
- Helps with break-down of station and clean-up of materials
- Must be responsible, reliable, and punctual
- Comfortable interacting with diverse groups of people
- Desire to work with young children (ages 0-8) is essential
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time and lift up to approximately 30lbs.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from festivals
- Weekend & weekday shifts available depending on festival date
- Time Commitment: participation in at least one festival a month, 6-month commitment
Age Restriction: 18 and up
We'll work with your schedule.
6505 Wilshire Blvd. #100Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Child Development
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least one festival per month!