We are looking for four volunteers to share opportunities and information about ChickTech. Opportunity to receive a free conference pass - a $1,200 value!
While training will be provided, our ideal volunteer will have some or all of the below:Qualifications:
- Ability to quickly learn and share new information
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to work in a collaborative style and move others to action by planning, motivating, and organizing work tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills that establish and maintain credibility and relationships
- Assist ChickTech Leadership at an exhibitor table.
- Setting up and taking down displays
- Sharing volunteer and event opportunities with conference attendees
- Providing information about ChickTech while collecting information about potential volunteers
ChickTech is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- At least 4 hours
- ChickTech Volunteer Coordinator
- High School Volunteer...
- Finance Director - ChickTech...
- Finance Director - Orange County
- High School Program Director
- High School Communications...
- High School Workshop Lead...
- Workshop Lead - Orange County:...
- Teaching Assistants for Tech...
- ChickTech High School...
- Volunteer Manager
- ChickTech Workshop Manager
- Volunteer Coordinator, Chicktech...
- Exhibit Table Volunteer at...
- Chapter Director - Atlanta
- Graphic Design/Photography...
- Marketing Co-Director - Orange...
- ACT-W Website Manager
- High School Community Engagement...
- ChickTech Event Manager