- Develop a caring relationship with the ward and meet with the ward at least once quarterly with a minimum once a month contact
- Participate in planning and giving consent for medical treatment and other services
- Monitor and advocate for the ward
- Complete the court annual report
- Attend the initial basic training
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Summit County, Ohio AreaAkron, OH 44313
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- A few hours per month