Late Afternoon Greeter/Receptionist
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Afternoon Greeter at the PCC/Pathways for Youth after school program:
- 4:00pm - 5:30/6:00pm
- Monday-Thursday (1x per week, 2x per week...whichever fits into your schedule)
- Greet the High School Students (unlock the front door to let them enter)
- Serve as a lobby receptionist
- Answer incoming phone calls...usually parents arriving to pick up their children
- This LOW key volunteer shift provides time for studying while offering a HIGH level of appreciation from the PCC/Pathways staff.
For more information, contact Cheryl Poe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-982-2911. Presbyterian Community Center, 1228 Jamison Ave. SE, Roanoke, VA 24013.
We'll work with your schedule.
Presbyterian Community Center1228 Jamison Ave. SERoanoke, VA 24013
- Child Development
- Administrative Support
- General Education
- Must be at least 18
- 1 - 2 hours per week minimum
- Friendly, welcoming person with time to help.