Henry Ford Wheelers
4 people are interested
Have volunteers available to assist our patients being discharged by wheelchair and volunteers to round up equipment.
This will benefit the patients by:
- Getting them on their way home in a timely manner
- Reducing the time spent in the ER for patients that are waiting for an inpatient bed
- Making sure our wheelchairs are safe and clean
It will benefit our staff by:
- Having volunteers available to round up equipment
- Having the right equipment in the right place at the right time
- Freeing transport staff to focus on internal transfers
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
6777 West Maple RoadWest Bloomfield, MI 48322
- Patient Care
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day a week for a 4 hour shift
- Must receive flu shot during flu season. Ability to walk and push a wheelchair.