During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Executive Team Project Manager
Project manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
· Plan and implement projects
· Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
· Define tasks and required resources
· Collect and manage project team
· Manage budget
· Allocate project resources
· Create schedule and project timeline
· Track deliverables
· Support and direct team
· Lead quality assurance
· Monitor and report on project progress
· Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
· Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
· Evaluate and assess result of project
Education & Experience
· Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
· Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
· Knowledge of techniques and tools
· Experience as a project manager
· Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
· Proficiency in project management software tools
· Critical thinking and problem solving
· Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
· Conflict resolution experience
· Able to tolerate stress
If you have the passion to help women and girls and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.
155 N MICHIGAN AVE STE 9012, CHICAGO, IL 60601, US
In Her Shoes Foundation (IHSF) is a 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by empowering women and girls. OUR VISION is to empower and inspire every woman and girl to be her personal best. OUR MISSION is to embrace the potential of all women and girls by providing: • Positive Influences • Learning Opportunities • Community Partnerships • Leadership Development OUR CORE VALUES form the foundation of how we conduct ourselves as an organization. These are also the qualities we value and encourage in our members and volunteers. We are: • Accountable • Empathetic • Intentional • Authentic • Inclusive
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER
In Her Shoes Foundation has over 60 committee volunteers who run this organization on a daily basis, in addition to working their full-time jobs and fulfilling their everyday obligations as parents, spouses, siblings, daughters - or sons and friends. When I founded this foundation in 2008 we originally called it The Positive Girls Club. It was envisioned as an organization that would support women of all ages who were determined to make positive changes in their lives. I started hosting monthly professional development workshops to inspire, connect, educate, and support the women in our community. Today, over 10 years later, we’re now known as In Her Shoes Foundation, and our flagship program, Ready Set Girls Academy, is exceeding our goals year over year for reaching young women preventatively. This curriculum-based program is run by our volunteer group mentors and is being delivered within public and private high schools. In addition we partnered with multiple community organization who support our initiative.
Today, we are achieving our vision of empowering and inspiring every woman and girl to be her personal best. We currently have three programs and hope to expand in the next couple of years. Please learn more about the Professional Development Program and the Giving Back Program via www.inhershoesfoundation.org
Thank you for attending and supporting our events.
Kasia Wereszczynska, MA, LCPC, RYT.
We'll work with your schedule.
505 N Northwest HwyBarrington, IL 60010
February 20, 2020