Marketing/Communications: Glencoe. Fashion/retail experience a plus.
7 people are interested
Do you love fashion? Have marketing and/or PR skills and want to give back? North Shore Exchange is seeking a volunteer who, working with NSE's Director of Marketing, can assist with marketing, communications and PR opportunities for our Glencoe location.
Depending on your background and interest areas, responsibilities could include:
- PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY: Shoot products and/or product vignettes on an as-needed basis on your phone for social media and/or website purposes
- PUBLIC RELATIONS: Work with Director of Marketing on as-needed basis to write items like press releases, blog posts and other short-form written pieces to promote awareness of NSE, its products, and its mission to appropriate audiences.
- RELATIONSHIP MARKETING: Support the marketing needs of the Glencoe location by interfacing with partner institutions such as the Glencoe and North Shore Chambers of Commerce, area luxury personal shoppers, and others, to keep NSE top of mind among these important groups and their social media feeds.
- GRASSROOTS/HYPER-LOCAL MARKETING: Creation and distribution of flyers in-store and/or in area to promote specific messaging as needed; identification of hyperlocal marketing opportunities. Note: no graphic design skills required; we use Canva and work from pre-existing templates. (If you're not familiar with the software, we will teach you!)
- SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT: Identify and track North Shore fashion and home decor influencers.
- COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS: Identify, track and analyze what our competition is up to from a marketing and merchandise/merchandising standpoint.
Thank you for your interest in sharing your talents with North Shore Exchange. We look forward to connecting with you!
About NORTH SHORE EXCHANGE
372 Hazel Avenue, Glencoe, IL 60022, US
Founded in 2013, the mission of North Shore Exchange is to provide funding for organizations that offer human services to children and families. The majority of our grants go to organizations offering services in Chicagoland and the Midwest that support the poor. We have three locations: 372 Hazel Avenue, Glencoe, 900 North Michigan, Level Four, Chicago, and Westfield Old Orchard in Skokie (located by Nordstrom and Tiffany & Co.).
North Shore Exchange, www.northshoreexchange.org, the award-winning, nonprofit luxury resale shop, has raised $1.9 million for dozens of inspiring Chicagoland organizations doing important work to change the lives of families, individuals, and children with the greatest need.
We'll work with your schedule.
372 Hazel AvenueGlencoe, IL 60022
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design / Print