Store Volunteer - San Jose, CA
19 people are interested
1) Help pull merchandise from floor
2) Help tag products with price
3) Help hang garments
4) Help sort products
5) Partnering with and supporting Hope clients in their assigned duties.
About Hope Services
30 Las Colinas Lane, San Jose, CA 95119, US
Hope's mission is to improve the quality of life of individuals with developmental disabilities.
What We Do
- Assisting individuals with developmental disabilities so that they can live and participate in their communities.
- Hope Services works to help people with developmental disabilities achieve their maximum potential.
- Our vision is to understand the dreams of people with developmental disabilities and assist them, their families and members of the community in creating opportunities for those dreams to come true.
Individuals with developmental disabilities
- Which includes autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, epilepsy
Agency-wide Hope Services provides a range of:
- Employment and job training programs
- Developmental activities
- Professional counseling
- Infant services
- Senior services
- Supported and independent living services
- Mobility training
- After School Programs
We'll work with your schedule.
2306 Almaden RoadSan Jose, CA 95125
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2 hours
- Must be 16 years or older