Y.C.O.P.S. Marketing Assistant
1 person is interested
Put your people skills to use for our Cause! The Y.C.O.P.S. (YMCA Community Oriented Police Seminars) Marketing Assistant will help the Caldwell YMCA and Caldwell Police Dept. in promoting free informational safety seminars to the community and increasing attendance.
The volunteer chosen to fill this position will:
* Work with YMCA Marketing Dept. to develop creative advertising solutions
* Assist Volunteer Coordinator and Caldwell PD liaison in researching and developing topics that are relevant to community issues
* Advertise seminars through a variety of community channels, including community calendars, events, paper advertising, and word of mouth
* Develop goals and explore creative ways to increase attendance and set deadlines for reaching those goals
* Other relevant duties as needed
* Role model the Y Values
If you are interested, please complete the volunteer application at http://www.ymcatvidaho.org/support-our-cause/volunteer/.
We'll work with your schedule.
3720 S. Indiana Ave.Caldwell, ID 83605
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week
- must pass background and reference checks