5 people are interested
Project Manager for Adwords and Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O.)
5 people are interested
Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization based in Miami, Florida and created for empowering marginalized Haiti children of poverty (known as "Restavek" in Haitian Creole, the local language) through our educational and support programs.
Role brief: The Project Manager for Adwords and Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O.) is a virtual volunteer position that reports directly to the Project Manager for Content. The P.M. of Adwords and S.E.O. will be responsible for managing, coordinating and improving on the Google Adwords optimization and management and the S.E.O. aspects of Marketing while working with other Marketing P.M.s and Project Managers from other core functions in order to realize the Marketing goals of the organization.
- Manage SEO and pay-per-click or PPC advertising on digital marketing channels
- Develop and implement effective SEO and Adwords strategies that drive Haiti Now traffic and improve conversion
- Create progress reports on Adwords and S.E.O.-related marketing efforts
- Ensure all Adword and SEO marketing efforts are in sync with overall Haiti Now Marketing plan
- Perform keyword analysis to find profitable keywords
- Manage optimization of PPC on Google and more
- Improve Haiti Now’s overall search results
- Recommend landing pages, direct the writing of ad copy, perform A/B and multivariate testing, and report on results
- Manage placing keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic
- Implement creative SEO strategies to acquire back-links
- Perform website audit and provide consistent on-page and technical feedback
- Help improve the navigation of Haiti Now websites to enhance search engine ranking
- Utilize programming technologies to improve Haiti Now website performance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest search engine updates
- Create SEO content for blogs and websites if needed
- Help with understanding and analyzing the competitor landscape
- Bachelor’s required, Marketing/Data background preferred
- 2 years experience with Marketing management, Data management, Google Adwords-related advertising campaigns and/or S.E.O. preferred
- Google Ads/SEO certifications preferred (images/Google Partner link needed if available)
- Experience or knowledge working with a non-profit or social issue preferred
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (P.M.P.) or relevant on-the-job experience in Project Management required
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 5 hrs per week
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 12, 2021
- Project Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO