2 people are interested
Project Manager for Multimedia
2 people are interested
Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization based in Miami, Florida and created for empowering marginalized Haiti children of poverty (known as "Restavek" in Haitian Creole, the local language) through our educational and support programs.
Role brief: The Project Manager for Multimedia is a virtual volunteer position that reports directly to the Project Manager for Content. The P.M. of Multimedia will be responsible for creating, managing, coordinating and improving multimedia content for Haiti Now marketing campaigns, including social media, infographics and video content. The individual will be working with other Marketing P.M.s and Project Managers from other core functions in order to realize the Marketing goals of the organization.
When onboarding your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
- Manage the designing and creation of multimedia content for Haiti Now alongside the PM for Content, Marketing PMs and the Founder/C.E.O. of Haiti Now in line with the overall Haiti Now Marketing plan
- Help direct multimedia projects from concept to execution and inform the multimedia marketing process of the need for textual, visual and animated marketing elements
- Conduct marketing research for multimedia content as needed
- Assist with marketing processes and capabilities around content production while editing, proofreading and providing feedback on multimedia projects
- Assist Marketing PMs with creating and maintaining multimedia content calendars for Haiti Now marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with multimedia content creation tools and trends
- Bachelor’s required, Marketing/Multimedia background preferred
- 2 years experience with multimedia design, creation and management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to create successful multimedia marketing content (Samples needed)
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe design products preferred
- Knowledge of and practical experience with the digital content marketing landscape
- Experience or knowledge working with a non-profit or social issue preferred
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (P.M.P.) or relevant on-the-job experience in Project Management required
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 5 hrs per week
- Native fluency in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 12, 2021
- Project Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)