Summary: The Landscaping Volunteer serves as an extra helping hand to the Facilities department in maintaining landscaping for The Leonardo.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Property grounds care, including but not limited to:
- mowing, trimming, edging lawns, pulling weeds, planting flowers, leaf removal
- Snow removal during winter months
- Paint as needed
- May run scheduled landscaping floor activities independently at pre-scheduled times
- Other tasks assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a landscaping passion or background
- Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
- Able to work outside for long periods of time
- Able to lift 25+ lbs.
- All volunteers will be given specific training that will be done during your shift.
- Minimum of 8 hours per month; 6 month commitment
- 16 years or older, high school or college students preferred. If you are under the age of 18, a parent’s signature will be required.
- Background checks are required for all volunteers.
- Shifts are 4 hours long anytime during Monday-Sunday.
We'll work with your schedule.
The Leonardo209 East 500 SouthSalt Lake City, UT 84111
- Facilities Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours per month
- 6 month commitment