Savannah's "I support America's Super HERO'S Card's and Cookies Program" Volunteers needed!
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Okay volunteers, Savannah has created her newest and biggest volunteer opportunity program!
My Charity 4 Kid’s was created in honor of Savannah Chesney born 8/16/1996. She was Born blind and
later diagnosed with ASPERGER’S SYNDROME.
Savannah’s Dad and her brother Matthew are her Super HERO’S! Doctors gave her little Hope for
vision or for any cognitive abilities.
Today! Savannah is legally blind, can see her Dad, is a computer savvy video maker editor, has her
own YouTube Channel and the creator of Savannah’s Cards 4 Kids, Cakes 4 Kids, and Now Savannah’s
-Super HERO Card's- Create your Cards for anyone that you think is a Super Hero for doing something Special or for being a Hero to someone. It can be Anyone! Friend's ,Family,School friends, Work ,someone you read about in the News.
- Tell Savannah who your Super HERO is and why! And get listed on her website.
MONTHLY WINNERS for My Hero stories, read about it on our website.
* Our cookies will be made with:
* Super ALL-NATURAL ingredients
* Gluten FREE
* Organic ingredients
* Compassion in EVERY BITE!
-Be one of America’s Super Hero’s-. Whose HERO were you TODAY?
* Community Service Hours available for this volunteer opportunity.
Be part of America’s Newest, Biggest, and Exciting Volunteer opportunity ever created!
Written and created by Savannah Chesney; volunteer@mycharity4kids.
(c) 2018 by My Charity 4 Kids/Volunteer One. All Rights Reserved
About My Charity 4 Kid's Inc/Volunteer One
PO BOX 442113, Miami, FL 33144, US
My Charity 4 Kids, Inc.'s mission is to fund medical research in the field of congenital eye disorders, Autism, grant funds and supplies to these children and families and non-profit organizations that share a common interest.
- We Educate both parents and children on their emotional, physical and spiritual needs ensuring a sense of well being.
- We Supply children with Therapeutic toys and devices to enhance their cognitive abilities.
- We Grant children & their Family's with Fund's to be used for the development of their child with special need's.
The Corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational and scientific purposes, including for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as an exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
We'll work with your schedule.
West Palm BeachWest Palm Beach, FL 33409