StarkFresh Executive Board Member
9 people are interested
StarkFresh has been looking towards the future and seeing how we can continue to expand
upon the good that we have been doing throughout the community.
During this introspection, it was decided to expand our board and we are looking for a couple of people are interested in helping guide StarkFresh into the future.
If you are unaware of all that StarkFresh does, starting at our website www.starkfresh.org as well as taking a peek at our Facebook page www.facebook.com/starkfresh are good places to start.
StarkFresh is tackling the causes of hunger by creating realistic pathways out of poverty.
I would also be more than happy to meet with you to discuss how you can help and answer
Here are some quick facts about the board itself.
* Currently 11 members (Looking for an at-large board member)
* Physical board meetings held every other month in January, March, May, July, September, November
* Meetings held 6:30-9pm on the third Wednesday of those months at different locations around Canton, OH.
* Monthly board correspondence via email
Commitment from you as a board member
* Attend physical meetings
* Be willing to advocate for StarkFresh
* Be an active participant in guiding the future direction of StarkFresh
* Support the activities, program and fundraising efforts of StarkFresh
* Financial responsibility of $500 equivalent annually raised
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Food Justice Campus321 Cherry Ave NECanton, OH 44702
- Donor Management
- Strategic Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- 5 hours/month