Project Manager for Marketing
Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization based in Miami, Florida and created for empowering marginalized Haiti children of poverty (known as "Restavek" in Haitian Creole, the local language) through our educational and support programs.
Role brief: The Project Manager for Marketing is a virtual volunteer position that reports directly to the Founder/C.E.O. of Haiti Now. The P.M. of Marketing will be responsible for managing, coordinating and improving on all aspects of Marketing (Overall Marketing Plan, general Marketing teams, Search Engine Optimization or S.E.O., Google Adwords optimization and management, content marketing including social media and email, copywriting and editing, market research and competitor analysis, lead generation and conversion, infographics) while working with other Marketing P.M.s and Project Managers from other core functions in order to realize the Marketing goals of the organization.
When onboarding your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
- Work with the Founder/CEO and other Marketing P.M.s to evolve and execute Haiti Now’s overall Marketing plan
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to produce, develop and manage Marketing content and Marketing campaigns
- Create, manage and adapt content calendars in coordination with Marketing teams
- Create and manage Marketing budgets for different Marketing projects and manage timelines
- Report to the Founder/CEO on overall Marketing plan progress, using research and analytics to create reports on Marketing plan metrics
- Monitor Marketing plan budget and timetable
- Provide feedback on developing an actionable and profitable Marketing plan
- Bachelor’s required, Marketing background preferred
- 2 years experience with Marketing management preferred
- Experience or knowledge working with a non-profit or social issue preferred
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (P.M.P.) or relevant on-the-job experience in Project Management required
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 15 hrs per week
- Familiarity with marketing research, understanding of current market conditions and ability to anticipate future market trends
- Prior experience with conducting marketing campaigns using traditional and online formats, with knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Prior experience with public relations, lead generation/conversion and client communication
- Ability to analyze and translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Native fluency in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives. After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.