Total Trek Quest Coach - Kent County
5 people are interested
The Total Trek Quest (TTQ) program is an after school program designed exclusively for
boys in third through fifth grade. TTQ incorporates the physical activity of training for a
5k run with a curriculum that focuses on making healthy choices. The program supports
positive peer relationships and teamwork while challenging boys to set and work toward
You can help make a difference in the lives of young boys in your community, while
sharing your passion for running, wellness, relationship building, and mentorship.
Coaches encourage positive mental and physical wellness including preventing or
reducing high-risk behaviors.
Join a successful, growing team of volunteer coaches across West Michigan. Take time
throughout the season to celebrate individual and team successes, and cheer on your
team at the final 5k run.
- Practices held at your local school two days a week (M/W or T/TH)
- Practices start directly after school and last 90 minutes
- Two co-coaches for a team of 5-15 boys
- Coaches can be any gender
- Coaches of any running level are encouraged to volunteer
- Burton Elementary (M/W)
- Congress Elementary (M/W)
- San Juan Diego Academy (TBD)
All coaches must pass a background check prior to season.
We'll work with your schedule.
1115 Ball Ave NEGrand Rapids, MI 49505
- Physical Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Sports Coaching
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 90 minutes, 2 days a week (M/W or T/TH), Season runs 9/9/19 through 11/9/19