Quilters and Knitters Wanted! Help Make a Positive Difference for Hospice Patients!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Do you have skills in quilting or knitting? Would you like to make a difference for hospice patients? Sanctuary Hospice is seeking volunteers to make blankets, quilts, pillow cases, scarves, shawls, hats, socks, slippers for our patients in need of warmth and comfort. Often times our patients, especially ones in facilities, are in need of cozy items to make them feel more at home and comfortable. These cozy items brighten up the patient's rooms and lives. They also add a personal touch in a cold medical environment.
All quilting and knitting can be done from home or in our office.
- Create blankets, quilts, pillow cases, scarves, shawls, hats, socks, or slippers for patients
- Creative, skilled in knitting, crocheting, quilting, etc.
- Able to pass a drug test, background check, and TB testing (all of this provided free of charge by Sanctuary Hospice)
- Must be 18+
- Must have valid driver's license and current auto insurance
- Must be willing to complete training
If you're interested in this opportunity, please contact Emily Sparks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-629-0220.
We'll work with your schedule.
2677 N. Main St. Suite 110Santa Ana, CA 92705
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week, but we're flexible.