Associate Research and Training Director
11 people are interested
FUNCTIONAL UNIT: International Training and Deportation Center (IDHC)
JOB TITLE: Volunteer Associate Research and Training Director
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for analyzing the training needs, developing curriculum and delivering courses related to IDHC for the contractors and the community.
1 . Consults with Program Director to assess training needs of the contractors and the community
2. Develops, implements and delivers classroom/online training programs for varying levels of individuals.
3. Documents procedures for the training program.
4. Develops and maintains continual education support materials to be used for reference once training has been completed.
5. Develops financial implications of the training programs for funding purposes.
6. Continually evaluates training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
7. Conducts r esearch to evaluate each training program from qualitative and quantitative approach.
Education: Master's degree or equivalent years of experience research and training.
Experience: 2-3 years of research and training experience, experience working with a non-profit organization preferred but not required.
Skills: Analytical skills require for assessing the training needs, good communication skills and business acumen.
JOB TYPE: This a volunteer position, we ask for at least 6 months commitment.
25 North 14th Street, Suite 505, San Jose, CA 95112, US
A multi-cultural, service, research and training center for the promotion of resilience in refugees and immigrants
The specific purpose of this corporation is for service, research and training:
- To provide counseling, psycho- educational services and cultural awareness programs for newcomer families and their children that is respectful of ethnic values and diverse views, including State Laws pertaining to Child Protection, Domestic Violence, Educational, Immigration and other areas.
- To provide a setting for professionals who work with stressed families in newcomer and other circumstances to gain knowledge and skills to help them be effective in their work.
- To develop a knowledge base for dissemination of practices, methods and concepts for use in the broad mental health and Social Services field.
25 N 14th StreetSuite 505San Jose, CA 95112
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Critical Thinking
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- 10 hours/ week