Provide Resources For Low-Income Seniors ! Corporate & Group Opportunities (La Palma, CA)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
LINC Housing is a non- profit that builds affordable housing for low- income families and seniors. We also offer supportive services and community engagement activities for our residents!
We are searching for local agencies, organizations, or companies to go to our property during one of our grocery distribution days and set up a booth for the residents. This booth can be informational, provide resources, or provide important health & well-being information with raffles. Seniors love giveaways! Our goal is to provide:
- Anything beneficial for seniors (Health & Well-being, leisure activities, cooking class)
- Resources and information
- Raffles & giveaways are always fun!
- Engagement for seniors
If your team is interested and would like more detail, please contact:
Community Involvement Coordinator
We'll work with your schedule.
7061 Walker StreetLa Palma, CA 90623
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours
- Complete required LINC Housing volunteer forms