- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Volunteers serve hot meals that are already prepared by other volunteers, staff, and guests in our industrial kitchen. Any community member may receive a hot meal; there is no need of proof of income.
We currently need lunch servers from 11:30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. and dinner servers from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m, Monday - Sunday.
If you are interested in helping serve please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 406-532-6674 or email@example.com.
About Poverello Center, Inc.
1110 W BROADWAY ST, MISSOULA, MT 59802, US
In collaboration with the people of Missoula and surrounding areas, and local, state and national organizations, the Poverello Center, Inc. reaches out to provide food, shelter, clothing and essential services to the community's hungry and homeless. This mission is accomplished through compassionate, respectful and competent services in an environment that enhances human worth.
For over 40 years, the Poverello Center has provided a necessary safety net for our community members living in hunger and homelessness. An award winning non-profit organization, the Poverello Center provides education, advocacy, and a multitude of services to improve the health, well-being, and stability of people struggling with poverty in Missoula.
The Poverello Center’s emergency facility provides short-term emergency shelter, food, and supportive services to community members living in poverty. The facility provides a drug-free, caring, and tolerant environment in which to make positive change.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Short-term, housing focused, emergency shelter
- Veterans housing and services
- Daily hot meals, sack lunches and food pantry services
- Toiletries, bathrooms, and shower facilities
- Emergency laundry services
- Mail, phone, and messaging services
- Computer lab
- Medical services through the Healthcare for the Homeless Clinic
- Alcoholics Anonymous and other support groups
- Community resource and referral
- Homeless outreach services
- Community outreach and educational programs
We'll work with your schedule.
1110 W BROADWAY STMISSOULAMISSOULA, MT 59802
- People 55+
- Must be at least 10
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 - 2 hours; we're flexible!
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult.