Salesforce Database Volunteer
Helping Link is looking for a motivated person with Salesforce skills to support our organization. Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Have a general understanding of how relational databases are formulated.
- Have an understanding of how the Salesforce Contact table is constructed and how it is used in relationship to donations and the volunteer section.
- Have a basic understanding the elements of donations are maintained and reported, e.g. Campaign, donation subsets, and record types
- Have a general knowledge of Salesforce reporting formats, detail, summary, and matrix
- Understand the general classification of table grouping, filtering logic, and attribute selection to determine the type of reports necessary for reporting.
- Understand how new Salesforce attributes are created and maintained.
- Network and connect with sponsors, clients, volunteers, and Board of Directors within and outside of Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối
- Enhance communication and writing skills to diverse professional and social networks
About Helping Link
1032 S. Jackson St. Suite C, Seattle, WA 98104, US
To empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders.
Helping Link has been serving the Vietnamese-American immigrant community for twenty-five years. We provide English language, citizenship, and computer education classes for adults and seniors; job-site language training; information and referral services for our most vulnerable; and cultural events for the community. Our programs are offered in a bilingual context and in a supportive, family-friendly atmosphere.
Directly apply on our website here: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/