Office volunteer (Hyannis)
4 people are interested
Health Imperatives is looking for a volunteer to help us in the office for about 5-6 hours/week making courtesy calls for our reproductive and sexual health clinics. This person would be responsible for making reminder calls to clients about appointments and would be trained on the steps for doing so. This position would allow for an individual to gain experience at a non-profit organization that provides sexual and reproductive health services.
- Volunteer must be 18+
- Must be comfortable with making phone calls
- Must be comfortable and competent with computers
- Must be able to complete a 30-minute training on HIPAA patient confidentiality, and must be able to respect and follow HIPAA law accordingly.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from the office.
- Experience in the health field or social services field is preferred, but not required.
Health Imperatives is a non-profit community based agency that provides vital health and human services to nearly 25,000 families and individuals each year from communities stretching from Quincy to Nantucket.
Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of low-income or vulnerable families and individuals in Southeastern Massachusetts.
We'll work with your schedule.
1019 Iyannough RdHyannis, MA 02601
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6 hours/week
- commitment of 6 months preferred