8 people are interested
Driver-help deliver life-saving blood
ORGANIZATION: Nebraska Community Blood Bank
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
Volunteer drivers are essential to delivering life-saving blood to Nebraska Community Blood Bank’s local hospital partners. Drivers pick up and deliver blood between NCBB locations or to hospitals using an NCBB vehicle.Activities/Duties
- Safely deliver blood or supplies where assigned, using a Nebraska Community Blood Bank vehicle.
- Pick up and deliver blood or supplies within the required time.
- Document deliveries as required.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Good driving record
- Completion of a Drug/Alcohol Screening
- Completion of NCBB Volunteer Driver training
- Comfortable driving in urban areas
- Able to lift 40 lbs
- Familiar with surrounding communities or comfortable using maps
- Available for 2-4 shifts per month (volunteers can select their shifts)
- Impact the lives of patients needing blood products
- Be part of a great team and learn more about healthcare.
About Nebraska Community Blood Bank
100 N. 84th Street, Lincoln, NE 68505, US
Saving lives by providing blood and biomedical services Saving lives by providing blood and biomedical services What this means to you: Through effective outreach to donors, continual development of biomedical expertise, and brand-building partnerships with the community, blood drive sponsors, and health care facilities, Nebraska Community Blood Bank connects those who need blood with those generous volunteers who give. Through effective outreach to donors, continual development of biomedical expertise, and brand-building partnerships with the community, blood drive sponsors, and health care facilities, Nebraska Community Blood Bank connects those who need blood with those generous volunteers who give.
Nebraska Community Blood Bank, a Division of Innovative Blood Resources, has been saving lives in our communities since 1968 as an independent nonprofit. Driven by our mission, we are dedicated to connecting people who need life-saving blood with generous volunteers who give. We provide a stable supply of blood and blood components to healthcare facilities in six counties throughout southeast Nebraska.
100 N. 84th St.LincolnLincoln, NE 68505
June 21, 2022
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hours per month