Email Marketing Expert
Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization based in Miami, Florida and created for empowering marginalized Haiti children of poverty (known as "Restavek" in Haitian Creole, the local language) through our educational and support programs.
Role brief: The Email Marketing Expert will be responsible for managing and implement Haiti Now’s email marketing campaigns. The individual will work directly with the Marketing Project Manager in the following areas: email campaign setup, segmentation of contacts, A/B testing, deployment of campaigns as well as generating reports and analytics for campaigns. This individual is also responsible for maintaining a current understanding of email marketing best practices, applying these to the execution of our email campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing PM.
- Build, test and deploy Haiti Now email campaigns including drafting and editing copy, layout, links, and dynamic content
- Conduct A/B Testing for Email Campaigns
- Analyze Campaign performance metrics and generate reports on campaign metrics
- Establish, improve and manage customer segmentations
- Setup email campaigns for lead generation and marketing events
- Coordinate and manage Haiti Now’s email campaign calendar with the Marketing PM
- Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing background preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing email content creation and campaign management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to write successful marketing email content: clear, precise and compelling writing skills (Samples needed)
- Prior experience creating email campaigns and list segments
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of best practices in email creation and drafting
- Proficiency with marketing automation technology
- Ability to analyze and translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans
- Experience in HTML and content management systems preferred
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe design products preferred
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7-10 hrs per week
- Native fluency in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important
After onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives. After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.