5 people are interested
Position is responsible for completing both formative and summative evaluations of internal and external community and school‐based programs and initiatives. May work with school community and agency administrators, instructional coordinators, building administrators, and teachers to plan and conduct all aspects of these evaluations.
Review professional literature on educational research and report to appropriate staff members on findings related to topics of interest in the school division. Present evaluation results in a report format to the leadership team as appropriate. Assist administrators in developing and conducting agency evaluations including guidance in developing evaluation instruments, evaluation procedures and conducting data analysis.
- Design survey instruments to use in program evaluations.
- Design, conduct and report results of program evaluations and longitudinal studies.
- Collect data through various means such as classroom observations, survey instruments, student assessments
- Analyze data collected as part of program evaluations and develop reports, including program recommendations.
- Respond to requests for data or information from other offices or school personnel.
- Provide leadership and assistance to schools and departments in planning, designing and conducting program evaluation activities.
- Provide leadership regarding effective evaluation models, methods, and systems.
- Conduct and develop literature reviews related to educational research, evaluation, and assessment at the direction of the superintendent and/or the assistant superintendent for the department or as needed for projects.
- Collaborate with leadership to plan program evaluations.
- Work collaboratively with leadership on how to use and interpret data.
- Develop evaluation plans for completing formative and summative program evaluations.
- Participate in office staff meetings.
- Proofread office documents.
- Perform related work as required.
- Some research experience.
- Be responsible, reliable and have the ability to work independently. - CRITICAL
- Be responsive when contacted
- The ability to develop or use surveys that capture the impact of social emotional development our programs have on program participants.
- The ability to develop or use surveys that capture the reduction in risk taking and problem behaviors our programs have on program participants.
We'll work with your schedule.
13110 Shaker SquareCleveland, OH 44120
- Capacity Planning
- Must be at least 21
- 10 -15 hours per week