No Kill Animal Shelter Volunteers Needed - Veterinary Clinic Assistants
Animal Care Sanctuary
Greet & direct the public to the proper area of the clinic for assistance/assist in clerical tasks
- Provide friendly and knowledgeable service, answering questions in a professional manner and deferring to staff if guidance is needed.
- Guide members of the public to the appropriate area of the facility in accordance with their needs.
- Fulfill tasks directed by staff members such as: Printing and filing, making phone calls, etc.
- Must be 18 or older with general use of phones and computers
- Be able to professionally represent ACS to the public in a friendly manner
- Must have general knowledge of the clinic process (making appointments, calling patients, etc.
We have need of two 4+ hour shifts per week reliably. Volunteer must be reliable responsible in confidential matters, as well as responsible in a veterinary setting.
About Animal Care Sanctuary
PO Box A, East Smithfield, PA 18817, US
To promote the humane care and treatment of all animals in need of protection including rescued, abandoned and abused animals.
Animal Care Sanctuary is a large sanctuary and rescue for domestic animals.