No Kill Animal Shelter Volunteers Needed - Office Assistant
Animal Care Sanctuary
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Greet and direct the public to the proper area of the office for assistance
- Assist members of the public as they enter the facility, directing them to the appropriate area of the facility in accordance with their needs.
- Handle and oversee use of cashbox and receipt for donations and transactions
- Provide friendly and knowledgeable service, answering questions in a professional manner and deferring to staff if guidance is needed.
- Fulfill tasks as directed by staff members such as: Printing and folding brochures, making phone calls, etc.
- Must be 18 or older or accompanied by a parent
- Must be able to professionally represent ACS to the public in a friendly manner
- General use of phones & computers
4 hours per month if possible. For events, please try to commit to the entire shift
About Animal Care Sanctuary
PO Box A, East Smithfield, PA 18817, US
To promote the humane care and treatment of all animals in need of protection including rescued, abandoned and abused animals.
Animal Care Sanctuary is a large sanctuary and rescue for domestic animals.