Marketing Coordinator Intern
I'RAISE Girls & Boys International
The Marketing Coordinator Intern is a part-time position (15-20 hours per week) that reports to the Supervisor for the Fall or Spring semester. The intern is responsible for creating, planning, and implementing creative marketing initiatives to promote IRAISE.
- Social Media Engagement- Implement a social media calendar using information with pictures, relative news and topics, and additional resources. Implement and post social media information on relative platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Marketing Materials- Help to create images and video to use for opportunities and Marketing initiatives. This may require travel to various locations around the local area and programming/design work.
- Management - Manage 2-3 volunteer Marketing Assistant and Bloggers.
College credit available.
- Social Media savvy
- Graphic Design experience
- Innovative, imaginative, and resourceful
- Flexibility in schedule
- Digital imaging work experience
- Editorial experience
About I'RAISE Girls & Boys International
3640 White Plains Road, Bronx, NY 10469, US
I'RAISE mission is to raise, empower, and inspire minority youth to experience success and progress in all areas of their lives and to become successful leaders through raising and increasing self-esteem and self-worth.
- Mental Health Programs- Child & Youth Psychotherapy, Group Counseling, Art Therapy, Play Therapy
- Education Programs -College Impact Program, Genesis Tutoring Program
- After School Programs- Sports & Arts Afterschool (Basketball, football, dance, music, fine arts, chess, cheerleading),
- Community Performing Arts Program - Dance and Theater
- Mentoring - One-on-one or Group Mentoring
- Youth Self Care- Cosmetology program