No Kill Animal Shelter Needs Volunteers - Cattery Assistants
Animal Care Sanctuary
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Maintain the comfort, cleanliness and socialization of all cats in the cattery
- Assist in socializing, training & brushing cats to improve adoptability
- Assist staff in scooping/rinsing waste, watering cats, replacing bedding and providing toys for each cage or communal
- Provide behavioral notes & assist with laundry and dishes
- Must be 18 or older or accompanied by a parent
- Must be able to professionally represent ACS to the public in a friendly manner
- Be able to work independently on a task once instructed
4 hours per month . For events, please try to commit to the entire shift
About Animal Care Sanctuary
PO Box A, East Smithfield, PA 18817, US
To promote the humane care and treatment of all animals in need of protection including rescued, abandoned and abused animals.
Animal Care Sanctuary is a large sanctuary and rescue for domestic animals.