No Kill Animal Shelter Veterinary Clinic Office Assistant/Receptionist Needed
2 people are interested
Greet & direct the public to the proper area of the clinic for assistance/assist in clerical tasks
- Provide friendly and knowledgeable service, answering questions in a professional manner and deferring to staff if guidance is needed.
- Guide members of the public to the appropriate area of the facility in accordance with their needs.
- Fulfill tasks directed by staff members such as: Printing and filing, making phone calls, etc.
- Must be 18 or older with general use of phones and computers
- Be able to professionally represent ACS to the public in a friendly manner
- Must have general knowledge of the clinic process (making appointments, calling patients, etc.
We have need of two 4+ hour shifts per week reliably. Volunteer must be reliable responsible in confidential matters, as well as responsible in a veterinary setting.
We'll work with your schedule.
353 Sanctuary Hill LaneMilan, PA 18831
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- two 4+ hour shifts per week reliably
- must be reliable responsible in confidential matters, as well as responsible in a veterinary setting