Become a Construction "Regular"!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Construction "Regular" Volunteers are the backbone of our home building operation. This is a group of men and women who are passionate about building homes on a regular basis. The expectation is that if you sign up to be a Regular, you are coming out at least once or twice a month on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Many of the Regulars come once or twice per week.
Here are some of the benefits of being a Construction Regular Volunteer:
- You'll get to know the rest of the Regulars and build long-term relationships.
- You'll learn new skills and improve on them as you spend more time on the construction site.
- You'll be making a huge impact on Loveland Habitat for Humanity and the families we serve.
- No previous construction skills are required or expected.
- All tools, gloves and safety gear provided and supervised by skilled construction team.
- Typical tasks include framing, drywall, soffit work, interior and exterior painting, and landscape related work. We have homes at different stages of completion, and we ask for your flexibility with assignments.
- Year-round building, weather permitting, excluding holidays.
- Build days each week (for Regulars): Tuesday & Thursday
- Dress accordingly- no shorts or open-toed shoes...expect to get dirty!
- All construction volunteers must be present for Sign-in and Safety Presentation. No exceptions.
- Construction site volunteers must be adults, 18+.
Please contact us to set up a date on the schedule, or go tot he following link to see our up to date calendar: http://signup.com/go/KosYvak
We'll work with your schedule.
Southwest LovelandLoveland, CO 80537
- Home Repair
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- See description - each build day is 7 hours