No Kill Animal Shelter Adoption Assistants Needed
Animal Care Sanctuary
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Purpose: Aid in adoption process tasks
- Assist adoption coordinator in completing adoption application tasks such as: updating medical records, calling references, reviewing applications & assessing the need for a home visit/inspection.
- Provide friendly and knowledgeable service, answering questions in a professional manner and deferring to staff if guidance is needed.
- Fulfill tasks as directed by staff member such as: Creating animal profiles for adoption book, taking pictures and making phone calls for adoption updates
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to professionally represent ACS to the public in a friendly manner
- General use of phones & computers
1 day per/week for at least 2 hours per work day
About Animal Care Sanctuary
PO Box A, East Smithfield, PA 18817, US
To promote the humane care and treatment of all animals in need of protection including rescued, abandoned and abused animals.
Animal Care Sanctuary is a large sanctuary and rescue for domestic animals.