Hospitality & Administrative Volunteer
1 person is interested
Lions Eye Bank of Wisconsin is in search of local community members to join our volunteer team! We are in search of compassionate volunteers to help with general administrative tasks throughout the LEBW office and administrative tasks in our Family Services department and with.
Our office hours are M-F, 8:00am-5pm and can work to accommodate your schedule.
We are in search of compassionate volunteers to help with administrative tasks in our Family Services department. Lions Eye Bank of Wisconsin needs your help to regularly assist our Family Services department with our mailing program, data tracking, program assistance and more.
Lions Eye Bank of Wisconsin needs your help to assist our team with general administrative tasks throughout the office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Answering and directing phone calls
* Data reporting via Excel
* Preparation for LEBW events
* Sorting and Delivering Mail
* Lions Club Support
* Manage office supply inventories
* Represent LEBW in a professional manner
* Be warm, welcoming and outgoing
* Excellent customer service skills
* Treats donor family visitors with sensitivity and compassion
* Remains calm and polite
* Respects confidentiality and follows HIPAA regulation when handling confidential information
For more information contact Stacey Mohr, the Community Outreach Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 233-2354 ext. 212. Please follow our Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages for updates on volunteer opportunities!
We'll work with your schedule.
5003 Tradewinds ParkwayMadison, WI 53718
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 5-30 hours/month