WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where299 Alhambra CircleSuite 224Coral GablesCoral Gables, FL 33134
NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to providing education, support and advocacy for individuals living with mental health challenges and their families.
NAMI Miami is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator:
- Recruit volunteers
- Collect information on availabilities and skills
- Assign responsibilities
- Arrange appropriate training
- Schedule volunteer activity
- Provide ongoing support and guidance for volunteers
- Keep detailed record of volunteers’ information and assignments
- Constant update of volunteer application
- Attend events within the community
- Able to commit to working with NAMI Miami for at least one semester or 6 months.
- Organization and planning
- Ability to effectively manage a wide array of tasks, projects, and responsibilities.-
- Availability to come into the office to meet with volunteers.
Provide you with hands on training
Why work with us?
- You will work with wonderful men and women who care about our community and our part in it.
- You will work with an organization that is at the epicenter of mental health reform in Miami-Dade.
- You will like what you do!
Thank you for considering working with our great team of volunteers.
If you would like to learn more about assisting at these events or other volunteer opportunities, please contact Estephania Plascencia at (305) 665-2540 or write to NAMIofMiami@gmail.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- Requirements - Able to commit to working with NAMI Miami for at least one semester or 6 months. - Or