360 Blueprint Mentors
6 people are interested
We are looking for individuals to build and cultivate a relationship with an assigned group of youngster through a variety of activities that promote academic achievement, character development and advocate against school dropout. A few responsibilities will be:
- Set Goals: the mentor will work with the students to develop long-range goals for the students’ academic and personal life.
- Be a Role Model: the mentor will be a role model to the student, demonstrating attitudes and qualities of effective mentoring such as punctuality, dependability and trust.
- Plan and Participate in Activities: the mentor will plan and implement activities that create a sense of belonging and participate in the annual back-to-school rallies, if available.
- Be able to communicate with students and their families.
- Must have patience with student(s)
- Be able to give feedback to the student(s)
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
390 Freeport Blvd Suite 5Sparks, NV 89431
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Youth Services
- General Education
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Meet with my mentees 1-2 times per week for one