PCOS Awareness Symposium 2018 - Orlando
WhenSat Sep 22, 2018, 07:15 AM - 05:30 PM
WhereOrlando Museum of Art2416 N Mills AveOrlando, FL 32803
PCOS Challenge is holding its annual PCOS Awareness Symposium to help women and girls affected by Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) become more proactive about their health and discover strategies and resources to overcome their symptoms and reduce their risk for life-threatening related diseases such as cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
The organization is seeking 15 volunteers to help with event registration, time keeping and to act as greeters and floor managers.
- Directing participants to the registration area
- Checking in attendees
- Handing out badges and goody bags
- Directing participants to the main auditorium for morning sessions.
- Directing participants to the breakout session rooms.
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Shift #1: 7:15am - 1pm or Shift #2: 1pm - 5:30pm