27th Annual AIDS Walk SLO 2018
1 person is interested
On Saturday, November 10th Access Support Network will be holding its largest fundraiser of the year, the 27th Annual AIDS Walk 2018 at the Mission Plaza in downtown San Luis Obispo!
We are looking for motivated, friendly and energetic volunteers to assist us with this long-running fundraiser that directly impacts loved ones in our community living with HIV/AIDS.
Duties will include:
- Set-up of outreach and workstation areas
- Handing out flyers to public
- Dispensing and distributing water to participants
- Assisting with various activity booths
- Guides during the walk
- Breakdown of equipment and clean-up
There will be three shifts that will range between 7:00am and 2:00pm to accommodate volunteer availability and volunteers are welcome to commit to one or multiple shifts if able.
- 7:00am - 10:00am: Unloading, Staging, and Set-Up of Equipment
- 90:00am - 12:00pm: Walk Guiding, Event Booths, Outreach
- 11:00am - 2:00pm: Breakdown, loading of equipment
There will be overlap in duties between each shift so everyone will have the opportunity to help with many aspects of the event.This is a great event to volunteer for and supports a great cause in our community, I look forward to seeing everyone out at the event, to sign up contact me at email@example.com or call 781-3660, thank you!
Mission PlazaSan Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- 1 shift: 3 Hours