Volunteer - Speakers Bureau
3 people are interested
Share your story through public speaking engagements to raise awareness and encourage others to Commit for Life.
For additional information about our volunteer program, please visit our website: http://www.giveblood.org/commit-for-life/as-a-volunteer/
Orientation and additional training are mandatory
Specific duties may include:
- Preparing your story, incorporating blood center talking points and sharing it with a group.
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of diverse groups of various sizes.
- Requires public speaking skills and additional training.
- Ideal for those with a close personal connection to blood donations, especially recipients and family of recipients.
We'll work with your schedule.
Houston Metro AreaHouston, TX 77002
- Public Speaking
- Community Outreach
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- On-Call until needed
- Public Relation training is mandatory