Volunteer Office Associate - Baytown Neighborhood Donor Center
19 people are interested
The Blood Center depends on volunteers support in many capacities and always is seeking more individuals to join us in our mission of saving lives.
The Volunteer Office Associate provides administrative/clerical support to the Neighborhood Donor Center and offers great customer service to the donors.
For additional information about our volunteer program, please visit our website: http://www.giveblood.org/commit-for-life/as-a-volunteer/
Orientation is mandatory before volunteering.
Need:Thursdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Welcome donors and help them sign in
- Answer phone, make and log calls
- Bake and package cookies, make coffee, stock refrigerator, replenish snacks
- Offer snacks to donors when they have completed donating
- Administrative duties such as filing, stuffing envelopes, data entry
- Other duties as assigned.
- Additional training for this position will be provided.
- Must present a friendly demeanor; courteous and personable when dealing with staff, other volunteers or donors
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Respect and maintain the confidentiality of The Blood Center donors, volunteers and staff
We'll work with your schedule.
5010 Garth Road, Suite 210Baytown, TX 77521
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- At least once a week