43 people are interested
Volunteer Office Associate - Baytown Neighborhood Donor Center
ORGANIZATION: Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
43 people are interested
The Blood Center depends on volunteers support in many capacities and always is seeking more individuals to join us in our mission of saving lives.
The Volunteer Office Associate provides administrative/clerical support to the Neighborhood Donor Center and offers great customer service to the donors.
For additional information about our volunteer program, please visit our website: http://www.giveblood.org/commit-for-life/as-a-volunteer/
Orientation is mandatory before volunteering.
Need: Any day, Sunday - Thursday, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Welcome donors and help them sign in
- Answer phone, make and log calls
- Bake and package cookies, make coffee, stock refrigerator, replenish snacks
- Offer snacks to donors when they have completed donating
- Administrative duties such as filing, stuffing envelopes, data entry
- Other duties as assigned.
- Additional training for this position will be provided.
- Must present a friendly demeanor; courteous and personable when dealing with staff, other volunteers or donors
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Respect and maintain the confidentiality of The Blood Center donors, volunteers and staff
25 More opportunities with Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center2 Reviews
About Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
1400 La Concha Lane, Houston, TX 77054, US
IT IS OUR MISSION to partner with the community to help save and sustain lives by providing a safe supply of blood, blood components, and related services.
Commit for Life is a partnership between you and Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center that is focused on saving lives today, and in the future.
Volunteers are an important part of helping save lives. The Blood Center depends on their support in many capacities and always is seeking more individuals to join our Volunteer Program. To Commit for Life as a volunteer, just follow these three easy steps:
You can ensure a steady blood supply is available for patients by committing to ongoing volunteer opportunities. Once you find the opportunity that best matches your type, commit to it.
Connect with us and your community.
Whether you prefer to hear from The Blood Center via email, phone, text or social media, we ask all of our Commit for Life volunteers to stay informed.
Spread the word.
Nothing is more powerful than hearing about the importance of blood donations from a Commit for Life volunteer.
Tell your friends and family how they can save lives.
5010 Garth Road, Suite 210Baytown, TX 77521
March 16, 2023
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- At least once a week