Event Volunteer/Intern Needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
The Code of Support Foundation is seeking event volunteers and/or interns to help plan, support, and execute events and other fundraising projects scheduled between now and the end of the year, including but limited to, our annual Toast to Our Troops gala. Ideal volunteers would be available to assists in the office at least once a week to help the fundraising staff plan events and raise money to support the mission. Please email Matthew Lockwood, Director of Development, at email@example.com if interested.
The Code of Support Foundation provides critical one-on-one assistance to struggling service members, veterans and their families who have the most complex needs. We are dedicated to leveraging the nation’s full spectrum of resources to ensure all members of our military, veterans and their families receive the support services they need.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Code of Support Foundation
4401 Ford Avenue, Suite 450, Alexandria, VA 22302, US
Code of Support Foundation (COSF) provides essential and critical one-on-one assistance to struggling service members, veterans and their families (SMVF) who have the most complex needs. We are dedicated to leveraging the nation’s full spectrum of resources to ensure all members of our military, veterans and their families receive the support services they need and through their collective sacrifice have earned.
COSF has three integrated programs, a comprehensive case coordination program, a collaborative network program, and a supporting education and engagement program.
- COSF's team oftrained case coordinators and veteran peer navigators provide personalized, holistic long-term assistance to struggling service members, veterans and their families (SMVF). We serve all generations across the nation, regardless of discharge status.
- PATRIOTlink, is a cloud-based resource navigation platform designed by service providers for service providers. The strategically populated provider assistance tool empowers service providers to easily navigate and find resources for the service members, veterans and families they are assisting. This allows a service provider to perform searches that result in resources their client qualifies for, significantly reducing the amount of time it takes to find the often multiple resources their client needs.
- COSF works to build America’s public awareness of the service and sacrifice of our SMVF through its education and engagement program. Most people want to help but they don’t know how. COSF provides engagement opportunities using a variety of platforms to move civilians from caring, to committed and involved.
4220 King StAlexandria, VA 22302
- Must be at least 15
- 2-3 hours per week
- Availability to attend events on weekends and some evenings