Community Advocates - Humble Neighborhood Donor Center
3 people are interested
Community Advocates support the Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center by raising awareness about their local Neighborhood Donor Center, encouraging their community to Commit for Life, and increasing donor participation by planning neighborhood blood drives.
For additional information about our volunteer program, please visit our website: http://www.giveblood.org/commit-for-life/as-a-volunteer/
Orientation is mandatory before volunteering.
Specific duties may include:
- Actively search for and attend community events to educate individuals about the need for blood donations and promote the Neighborhood Donor Center
- Attend monthly meetings
- Host quarterly Special Events at the Neighborhood Donor Center
- Post promotional materials around your community
- Search and secure community partners for donation to thank donor at Special Events
- Greet donors, offer refreshments and observe donors for potential post-donation reactions
- Thank donors for their lifesaving donations
- This type of volunteer opportunity requires initiative and creativity to create your own assignments! It is ideal for a regular donor who already has a relationship with their Neighborhood Donor Center staff.
We'll work with your schedule.
9616 FM 1960 Bypass WestHumble, TX 77338
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training