Volunteers are needed in a variety of ways to increase the Park's visibility, accessibility, and usage as well to teach the public the importance of conserving green space. Outdoor opportunities include gardening, weeding, picking up litter, removing algae from McGovern Lake, watering trees, and cleaning the Jones Reflection Pool. Areas include the Japanese Garden, Lake Plaza, Kinder Station and other designated areas. Looking to use your office skills? You can help the Conservancy staff by answering phones, helping prepare mailings, performing research, archiving, and filing. The Conservancy also uses volunteers to help prepare and execute special events throughout the year. Training is available. Volunteer groups or individuals are invited to join us for a worthwhile volunteer service learning project.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Park to Port Bike Ride
- Prairie and Habitat Restoration...
- Bird Island Restoration at...
- Invasive Plant Removal Hermann...
- Job Shadow Summer Youth Program
- Run in the Park at Hermann Park
- Japanese Garden Volunteers
- National Public Lands Day...
- Help our Garden Grow!
- Conservation Volunteers for...
- Kite Festival at Hermann Park