Technical Communications Support Volunteer
6 people are interested
The Docent Guild seeks a talented person skilled in website development and maintenance, graphic design, social media, communications and promotions. By joining our team you will be part of the elite Docent Guild which supports the legacy of the 37th President of the United States. The Guild provides volunteer support to the Richard Nixon Library and Museum. The Guild is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation operated solely by volunteers.
The tech support candidate must:
- be willing to volunteer 10 to 20 hours per month;
- have the ability to support the docent website, Facebook page and other social media
- be able to create flyers, brochures and other promotional materials
- work collaboratively with docent volunteers and the public
- be skilled in communication and publicity planning and execution
We'll work with your schedule.
18001 Yorba Linda Blvd.Yorba Linda, CA 92886
- People Skills
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 to 20 hours per month
- Our Tech Support person should be creative, enthusastic and collaborative.