Front Desk Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
13 people are interested
The front desk volunteer will provide support to the board officers to help the Museum run smoothly during open hours. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- greeting guests
- engaging museum patrons by providing information about the exhibits
- answering phones
- processing payment
- organizing and filing paperwork
- other tasks, as assigned, depending on interest and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with others
- A self-starter
- Detail oriented
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Wed Aug 01, 2018 - Sat Apr 01, 2023
11:00 AM - 04:00 PM
141 Salem St.Chico, CA 95928
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- We would prefer at least 2 hours per week, but will accept a minimum commitment of 4 hours per month.
- Interest in the local history of Chico, California and the surrounding Butte County area.