The Marketing and Communications Committee, under the direction of a Dream Weaver Foundation board member, will be responsible for managing internal and external communications for the organization. This includes, but is not limited to, design and distribution of newsletters, emails, social media engagement, photo, flyers and brochures.
This committee will assist in managing the image of the organization in publications and media outlets as well as archiving events, photographs, awards, and programs. This committee will be responsibile for all promotional and marketing needs of the organization.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 8-10 hrs per month
- Able to attend occasional meetings and participate in conference calls.