95 people are interested
Shelter Greeters are the first point of contact for potential cat/kitten adopters! They provide support to our Front Office Manger and Adoption Counselors by:
- Taking potential adopters on tours of the shelter.
- Answering questions and providing general information about cats available for adoption.
- Washing, drying, and folding shelter laundry.
- Providing socialization for cats at the shelter.
Required Skills: This volunteer position requires:
- The ability to walk through the shelter and be on your feet for periods of time.
- Good customer service skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
About Rocky Mountain Feline Rescue
2390 S. Delaware St., Denver, CO 80223, US
Rocky Rocky Mountain Feline Rescue’s mission is to care for and shelter homeless cats and kittens until we can find them a permanent, loving home.
A limited intake, free roaming non-profit cat shelter.
2390 S. Delaware St.Denver, CO 80223
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Must be at least 16
- Shifts are 2 hours