Shelter Greeters are the first point of contact for potential cat/kitten adopters! They provide support to our Front Office Manger and Adoption Counselors by:
- Taking potential adopters on tours of the shelter.
- Answering questions and providing general information about cats available for adoption.
- Washing, drying, and folding shelter laundry.
- Providing socialization for cats at the shelter.
Required Skills: This volunteer position requires:
- The ability to walk through the shelter and be on your feet for periods of time.
- Good customer service skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Shifts are 2 hours