Administrative Assistant Intern/Volunteer
2 people are interested
The administrative assistant intern will work directly with our office manager to provide office support duties including, but not limited to: managing a multi-line phone system, greeting guests, filing paperwork, and data entry.
- Sensitivity and/or knowledge of domestic & sexual violence
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Etc.
- Experience with accounting and/or Quick Books preferred but not required
We'll work with your schedule.
1221 N. Grand River AveLansing, MI 48906
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18